Skin Plus Compounding Pharmacy ships to locations within Australia only.
Standard shipping within Australia is free for all orders above $100.
Shipping fees are otherwise available during checkout.
Shipping times vary depending on location.
Orders are dispatched within 1 business day of receipt of the order for in-stock items.
Due to the current pandemic, shipping times can be unpredictable and is beyond the control of Skin Plus Compounding Pharmacy.
Most items are delivered to the nominated address within a 2 week period on receipt of payment.
Orders placed on public holidays and weekends may be delayed as orders are not processed until the next business day.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all shipping information is correct and current. Costs for re-shipping or lost items will not be covered by Skin Plus Compounding Pharmacy if incorrect details are entered or an error has occurred beyond our control.
Items returned to sender for any reason will incur a postage and handling fee for re-shipping.
We do not ship to hotels.
Loyalty or reward points are unable to be used for the purposes of shipping.
Returns & Cancellation Policy
We accept returns where;
- products appear as new with all packaging in-tact.
- have not been opened or used.
- have been received by us within 14 days of purchase date.
- return postage fees are paid by the purchaser.
- the purchaser has contacted us by e-mail or phone call.
- the return is approved by us.
- cancellations must be made by phone call (03 9070 6272) within 12 hours of purchase time to be entitled to a full refund
- in the instance of major faults or defects in a product, the product will be replaced or a full refund including shipping will be provided. Confirmation of the fault or defect needs to be made by photographic evidence and returning the item to us with a self-addressed parcel to be provided.
Please note that any loyalty or reward points accumulated from the purchase will be cleared.
Reactions & unsuitable products
We always advise that you seek expert advice directly from us, a GP or dermatologist regarding the suitability of products for your skin type.
Despite expert clinical advice, reactions to products may occur from time-to-time. This is beyond our control.
Should you develop a reaction to a product, please discontinue use of the product and call us or seek medical care. Generally, we are unable to accept returns of products that have been opened and used. However we may make exception to this in discussion with the manufacturer.
Should you wish to trial a product before making a purchase, we are happy to facilitate this for you. Please call us on 03 9070 6272 or email us email@example.com.